Lake House is a historic villa of the late ‘800, built directly on the shore of Lake Maggiore, between Stresa and Baveno. The villa of 1000 square meters (house and garden) is situated directly in front of the Borromean Islands, and benefits from a garden, with garage and private dock. It is divided into two parts: The main building comprises a large main entrance; 4 bedrooms all with private bathrooms and terraces overlooking the lake; large lounge with fireplace and its terrace; kitchen, dining room, basement and laundry room. The second body, is conveniently connected from inside, and comprises other 2 bedrooms, bathroom and dining room / kitchen. The villa has a great view overlooking the lake.